The ING Office Tower is the new vibrant Centre of Wyong Business Park, 4 Dulmison Ave, Wyong. The Tower is leasing four levels, with the main tenant being ING Direct. With extensive fixed panel & LED signage opportunities, your business will be sure to achieve strong exposure amongst quality tenants.
Top level tenancies available offering 18 separate units with excellent car parking, there is a configuration to suit all businesses. Units are available in sizes from 19sqm to 835sqm or multiple tenancies can be combined to create larger areas.
- New Cafe on ground level for office catering and breakfast or lunch options
- Quality, energy efficient, 4-star green rated building
- Existing high-profile national tenant ING Direct leasing all other levels
- High profile site with over 25,000 vehicles passing daily
- Strong attraction of customers through location of new services
- Close proximity to a range of storage options for growing businesses
- Ample car parking across the site with 350 new car parking spaces
- Flexible fit out options are also available
- Main Highway Exposure
Current Available Suites:
The Wyong Office Tower comprises a range of unit sizes located on the top floor of the building.
Suite 1 – 62sqm
Suite 2 – 25sqm
Suite 3 – 21sqm
Suite 4 – 19sqm
Suite 5 – 19sqm
Suite 6 – 21sqm
Suite 7 – 20sqm
Suite 8 – 33sqm
Suite 9 – 71sqm
Suite 10 – 90sqm
Suite 11 – 42sqm
Suite 12 – 48sqm
Suite 13 – 42sqm
Suite 14 – 42sqm
Suite 15 – 48sqm
Suite 16 – 42sqm
Suite 17 – 90sqm
Suite 18 – 100sqm
Inclusions: Shared kitchen, boardroom, access to balconies.
Occupants of Wyong Business Park will have the opportunity for further business exposure through the display of their company on the advertising pylon fronting the Pacific Highway. The pylon’s key feature is the 4m x 3m LED screen – the largest interactive signage screen on the Central Coast – available for the exclusive use of all Wyong Business Park tenants. Fees and conditions apply.
The Wyong Business Park is conveniently located close to the M1 Pacific Motorway and is situated on the Pacific Highway – the main arterial road of the Central Coast. For those growing businesses, the adjacent Self Storage Centre and on-site storage options provide an ideal location to conveniently expand your capacity without impacting your business.